Easy Rank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Remember to Read the Rules!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skotu's Trusted App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skotu

Skotu's Trusted App Empty
PostSubject: Skotu's Trusted App   Skotu's Trusted App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:13 pm

What is your In Game Username: Skotu.

How long have you been playing on the server: About a one month.

If You Fail your Trusted trial period what it your immediate reaction: Everyone do mistakes; i am gonna try again ;]

If a staff member is abusing his/her power What would you do: Firstly i am gonna talk with that staff member about that what is he doing. Its normal that someone can have bad day. If it won't work, i'm gonna tell owner or coowner about this person, providing screenshot if possible.

If you are criticized on your spelling what would your reaction be: It's okay, im still learning English, most important is that, they can understand me.

Are there any staff members that referenced you/ or asked you to make an application?: Sure, i applicated to GamemakerGm.

Lastly Why do you think you should be a Trusted, What makes you different from the other users [Try at least 80 Words Minimum]: Beggining with not-mod references - i am creative and skilled builder, made many buildings on other servers they came to museum. Also i helped many of people with their own creations.
I am adult, mature and responsible. Got many experiences with griefers, so i can provide anti-griefer wall ;]. I am gonna take care of this server and unleash my imagination at once;)

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Dragosh98
VetOp

PostSubject: Re: Skotu's Trusted App   Skotu's Trusted App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Are there any staff members that referenced you/ or asked you to make an application?: Sure, i applicated to GamemakerGm.

That makes no sense. The question is, pretty much Do any staff members want to see you become a trusted?

I have seen you a few times online, but thats not enough to judge you. I'm going with a 0.
Back to top Go down
Skotu

PostSubject: Re: Skotu's Trusted App   Skotu's Trusted App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:35 am

Oh yes, Nero want to see me as a trusted Wink
Back to top Go down
Nero1000
Operator
Nero1000

PostSubject: Re: Skotu's Trusted App   Skotu's Trusted App I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:19 am

+1 and yes i referenced for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skotu's Trusted App   Skotu's Trusted App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skotu's Trusted App
Page 1 of 1